How can you help
We know that all things work together for good to those who love God (Romans 8:28).
God is moving us in India and YOU can be part of it!
You are invited …Join Our Ministry Volunteer Network!
More than 80% lives in 600,000 villages, over 400,000 villages in India have no gospel witness, workers (or) A Church.
Millions of souls in India today still never heard the message of love, hope and forgiveness in Jesus Christ.
But as a family GSM India's 200 native missionaries faithfully Evangelizing, Empowering, Establishing, Equipping, Expanding the gospel in remote, unreached tribal villages of the country hundreds and thousands are coming to salvation in Christ each year.
If you are interested in serving God through (GSM) Good Samaritan Mission, please call us or email us.
We are praying and seeking for volunteer representatives, committed and self-directed individuals who will share their hearts for the lost and help in rising up support for Good Samaritan Mission needs.
To help Christians to understand their responsibility to proclaim the Gospel to all nations. To present the ministry of GSM India as a means to accomplish this biblical command.
As a volunteer, you can encourage and introduce us to others. You will have the opportunity to touch countless lives for eternity in this generation. Your talents can influence the God’s kingdom!
Spread the Word
One of the greatest ways that you can help GSM India fulfill our mission is by spreading the word about what we do. Its amazing what God can do when we are willing to share what He as doing in us. If you have been moved by the ministry of GSM India, tell someone about it.
Get the Word Out
Here are a few ways to spread the word
Email a Friend.
Email someone to tell them about www.gsamaritanindia.org
Join our Facebook Cause.
Click here to join the GSM India cause online and invite others to join you there.
Post a GSM India Banner.
Save one of the three banners below to place on your website or blog, and link it to www.gsamaritanindia.org.
Pray for India
There are so many needs in the nation of India, and Jesus makes it very clear what we are supposed to do as his followers to ask. In Matthew 7:7-11, Jesus says
Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened. Which of you, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him
Please know that your prayers are powerful and effective, and God is the giver of good gifts. Would you consider praying for GSM India on a regular basis? If so, here are some immediate areas of need.
How To Pray Specifically
- The Nation of India
- Pray that God moves upon the hearts of the people to turn their lives over to Him.
- Pray that our efforts to share the message of Jesus in every village will be fruitful.
- Pray for the safety and security of our 50+ staff members, 240+ orphans, 200+ pastors and 120+ elderly home residents.
- Persecution of Christians
- Pray for opposing factions and religions to stop persecuting followers of Jesus.
- Pray for the effective planting of churches in villages that don't yet have one.
- Pray that God continues to provide the financial support needed in order to continue the work of the ministry.
- Pray that God will bring more workers so that we can reach the millions of people in India who don't yet know Jesus.
- Pray that many more partners from around the world will invest financially, physically, and prayerfully in the mission of GSM India.
- Let Us Know
- If you are committed to praying for GSM India on a regular basis, please let us know .We had love to hear from you!
- Someone once said, Seeing is believing. In the case of India, that has never been more true. We invite you to come experience India firsthand.
- Watch the sun set over the beautiful bananas trees growing in the fields.
- Smell freshly formed bricks baking in the sun.
- Taste the curry chicken that will warm your taste buds.
- Feel the incredible fabrics that are made into exquisite saris.
- Hear the honking of the city traffic bustling about at all hours.
- At the same time, you all see the needs like you have never seen before…
- Smell the unclean drinking water that many people have to endure.
- Feel the humid heat that field workers endure every day.
- Watch as a family digs through mounds of trash to find something to eat.
- Hear the cry of a Dalit baby in need of medical care.
- Gaze at hundreds of Hindu worshipers bowing down to inanimate objects.
- If you are willing to experience India firsthand, we believe that God will nudge your heart to respond in practical ways. Frankly, your life will never be the same.
In preparation for a 1-2 week trip to India, we would connect you with one of our partnering teams who will walk you through the process of leading your first trip. This training will include fundraising, cultural education, ministry team development, and much more.
For More Information
For more information on traveling to India with a team from your church, organization, or business, contact us today.
Support a Major Project
- As GSM India continues to impact the nation of India, there are numerous projects that are being planned. Each project is carefully researched, prepared, and executed. If you are interested in investing in a particular project, Contact Us for more details.
- Water Wells - $1,200 each (930 Euro, 610.77 GBP)
- In 2010, we have a vision to provide 25 water wells for 25 remote villages. Due to widespread sanitation and fluoride water problems in the remote villages of many districts of Andhra Pradesh, we are committed to provide clean drinking water through drilling of water wells. Each well provides clean drinking water for 150-200 families in that village.
- Mobile Medical Clinic - $15,000 (11,644 Euro, 9,148 GBP)
- Equipped with a mobile medical unit, our Medical Ministry team travels 6 days a week to outlying villages throughout the state of Andrah Pradesh. This Mobile Medical unit will be able to help treat many Dalit people in remote villages where there are no medical centers due to their low social status as Â‘untouchables. A doctor and several nurses diagnose illnesses, administer medicine, and refer individuals to a local hospital in dire situations. Because of the distance to a local town, most individuals would never receive basic medical care if it wasnÂ’t for the efforts of GSM India. In addition to the initial cost of the Mobile Clinic, $500 per month is needed to keep it staffed, maintained, and stocked with supplies.
- Childrens Home - $50,000 (38,806 Euro, 30,526 GBP)
- The ChildrenÂ’s Home will be a small facility for 50 children located in a neglected village of the untouchables where there are no schools. With a vision for 5 more similar homes, we will provide these children shelter, food, and an education.
- 2 School Buses - $14,000 each (10,875 Euro, 8,538 GBP)
- Each school bus is used to transport Dalit (untouchable) children from the surrounding villages to school every day.
- Church, House, and Water Well - $15,000 (11,644 Euro, 9,148 GBP)
- The Church will hold up to 100 people from the village, where they can worship the Lord with freedom. The house will be for the pastor and his family. The Water Well will be for the entire village.
- HIV/AIDS Hospital Project - $600,000 (475,877 Euro, 366,301 GBP)
- GSM India is planning to acquire a two acres of land a few miles outside of Tenali in the state of Andhra Pradesh with a vision of building a 200 bed hospital and hospice center for those who have HIV and AIDS.